Ignat'ev Aleksandr Anatol'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Saratov State Technical University named after Y. A. Gagarin (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Karakozova Vera Alekseevna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Saratov State Technical University named after Y. A. Gagarin (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Zorin Anatoliy Ivanovich, Engineer of the first category, laboratory of sub-department of automation, control, mechatronics, Saratov State Technical University named after Y. A. Gagarin (77 Politekhnicheskaya street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The dynamic characteristics of machines estimated by vibroacoustic (VA) oscillations of the basic units have essential impact on processing quality of high-precision details for machine and instrument making. On the basis of establishment of connection of VA oscillations with precision and physical-mechanical properties of racers’ rolling path during grinding the authors determine expediency of processing modes’ paramater values. The purpose of this work is to improve quality of bearing details processing on the basis of expeditious identification of a dynamic condition of a grinder according to stochastic characteristics of vibroacoustic oscillations of the main units of a form-building subsystem.
Materials and methods. The article adduces the results of machine tool application of the original method of experimental and analytical definition of the transfer function of the dynamic system (DS) through the autocorrelation function (ACF), received as a result of processing of VA oscillations record. To solve the present
considered the authors considered a possibility of defining a rational mode of racers’ rolling surface grinding by measuring VA oscillations dynamic system under the effect of the signal such as "white noise". Calculation of the transfer function of the closed dynamic system was carried out for various wheel infeeds. Connection between
the DS stability margin, calculated from the transfer function for each value of a grinding wheel infeed, with heterogeneity of the structure of the surface layer of the rolling paths, which is estimated by the eddy current method.
Results. Results of experimental studies, conducted on grinding machines SIW- 5 in service, established a link between the stability margin and processing quality of the surface layer (in points) determined at different infeeds, that allowed to determine the rational flow, in which the DS has the largest margin of stability and the
quality of racers’ rolling paths and the highest performance are provided.
Conclusions. The considered technique of defining an expedient mode of processing on the basis of identification of DS of the machine at the cutting, based on the methods of the theory of automatic control in application to grinders, can be applicable for other types of machining.
grinding, supply range, transfer function, autocorrelation function, dynamic characteristics, dynamic system model, stock removal, vibroacoustic oscillations, stability margin.
1. Kudinov V. A. Dinamika stankov [Machine tools’ dynamics]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1967, 360 p.
2. Ignat'ev A. A., Karakozova V. A., Ignat'ev S. A. Stokhasticheskie metody identifikatsii v dinamike stankov: monogr. [Stochastic methods of identification in machine tools’ dynamics: monograph]. Saratov: Izd-vo SGTU im. Yu. A. Gagarina, 2013, 124 p.
3. Ignat'ev S. A., Gorbunov V. V., Ignat'ev A. A. Monitoring tekhnologicheskogo protsessa kak element sistemy upravleniya kachestvom produktsii [Technological process monitoring as an element of production quality control system]. Saratov: Izd-vo SGTU, 2009, 160 p.
4. Egorov K. V. Osnovy teorii avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya [Basic automatic control theory]. Moscow: Energiya, 1967, 648 p.
5. Ignat'ev A. A., Ignat'ev S. A. Osnovy teorii identifikatsii ob'ektov upravleniya [Basic theory of control object identification]. Saratov: Izd-vo SGTU, 2008, 44 p.
6. Mikhel'kevich V. N. Avtomaticheskoe upravlenie shlifovaniem [Grinding automatic control]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1975, 34 p.
7. Zubarev Yu. M. Instrument i tekhnologii [Instrument and technologies]. 2004, no. 17–18, pp. 157–161.
8. Yavorskiy B. M., Detlaf A. A. Spravochnik po fizike [Physics reference book]. Moscow:Nauka, 1968, 940 p.